Our flagship product, formerly know as IAM (Inventory & Accounts Management), that we recently acquired through a merger with a company called iBySS Software Solutions, was renamed to PFIM (Peritus Financial & Inventory Management) to avoid confusion with Identity & Access Management (IAM), a well known discipline among the IT Security communities world wide.
From a solid base in the form of an Inventory Control and Accounting package additional modules extend this foundation to satisfy such requirements as Scheduled Maintenance, Serial Number Tracking, Job Costing, Manufacturing, Bill Of Materials, Foreign Currency and Import costing. Day to day tasks are encompassed and simplified by making use of the comprehensive contact system, customer relations and Quotation modules. The modules can be used to provide an integrated system to form the core of a business’s IT infrastructure or each module can be used alone to satisfy a particular requirement.
We satisfy customers with diverse requirements from a range of industry segments. Our ability to customise PFIM to specific requirements has been the key to securing many of our business relationships.
Scheduled Maintenance / Service History / Job Costing / Serial Number Control
- Manage contracts, time and resources, bill costs to jobs, issue products to jobs.
- Compare budgets and quoted prices to ongoing costs.
- Bill jobs to customers – view remaining costs to be billed to handle progress payments.
- Create orders on suppliers and manage orders and outstanding orders by job or supplier.
- Manage Job cost centres to keep control over operational departments.
- Integrate Jobs with Serial numbers to track costs against individual units and customer.
- Easily find the Job you are looking for from the Job pick list.
- Job cards have plenty of space to record detailed information.
- Popup menus provide efficient means to integrate with Issues of Inventory to Jobs, Create New or continue existing Purchase Orders for a Job, Allocate Serial numbers to a Job.Screenshot
- Many different reports can be generated to track Jobs through to completion and invoicing.
- Detailed ananlysis of Jobs, Technicians, Customers and Products / Categories can be obtained.
Inventory Management / Multiple Locations / Import Costing
- The Inventory Module provides the user with a fully functional Inventory Management tool combining control over serial numbered products, multiple branch inventory management and extensive reporting and control.
- Reporting includes recommended reorder reports based on desired stock quantity levels, master file reports detailing stock holding by branch and product type showing values at cost and selling prices, generation of physical stock take sheets and reconciliation of physical quantity on hand and system reported quantities.
- Graphs available include a pie graph showing the relative stock holding of the various product types and a bar graph showing the relative stock holding of the various branches grouped by product type.
- A practical utility included in this module is the stock take feature. This allows processing to continue unhindered while physical stock counts are captured into the system and differences reported. The adjustments are automatically updated into the system at any later date by selecting the Write Off procedure.
- The Inventory Management system facilitates control and reporting across multiple branches providing the ability to transfer stock between branches with ease. Stock can be received into or issued out of a particular branch and reports and graphs can be generated for all branches or for a particular branch.
Cost Ledger / Project Accounting
- Inventory and Accounts Management provides a feature to track Account transactions in detail in a manner that permits in depth analysis and reporting by various categories / sub categories and by project without cluttering the General Ledger.
- This module allows the user to setup a numner of Cost Ledger Accounts and divide these further into Cost Ledger Sub Accounts. The Cost Ledger Accounts are linked to General Ledger accounts to enable the system to maintain a balance between the Project Accounting system and the General Ledger.
Process Costing / Bill Of Materials / Manufacturing
- Control raw materials, issuing into production, transfer completed items into finished goods.
- Report on work in progress based on raw material and other costs.
- Add processing costs.
- Create a Bill Of Material to simplify issues into production and receipt into finished goods. Screenshot
- Update Bills Of Material to latest costs from Inventory / Stock system.
- Issue into production against a Work Ticket.
- Unlimited number of issues allowed against a Work Ticket.
- Receive Finished Product into Inventory / Stock system completely costed.
- Generate powerful reports to monitor production and costing.