Software as a service (SaaS, typically pronounced ‘sass’) is a model of software deployment whereby a provider licenses an application to customers for use as a service on demand. SaaS software vendors may host the application on their own web servers or upload the application to the consumer device, disabling it after use or after the on-demand contract expires. The on-demand function may be handled internally to share licenses within a firm or by a third-party application service provider (ASP) sharing licenses between firms.
Peritus currently offer the following SaaS products :
- PFIM CMMS – Computerised Maintenance Management System
- PFIM ERP Software Hosting
- Enterprise IT Service Monitoring
- Service Desk Provisioning
- Apache Web Site Hosting including PHP
Our infrastructure is hosted in one of South Africa’s most secure data centres. This facility provides :
- Strict Physical access security
- 24/7/365 Clean un-interruptible power supply
- 24/7/365 Air conditioning
Our infrastructure provides multiple levels of redundancy which ensures maximum uptime :
- Multiple hot swappable disks in a RAID configuration – this means that replacing a disk due to failure can occur without disruption to your operations.
- Multiple hot swappable power supply units – even a failed power supply can be replaced without disrupting your operations.
- Virtualisation technologies provide for rendundant hosts which means that we can transfer your service(s) to a backup server running in parallel if we need to take down a physical server.
We migrate physical servers to a high availability hosted environment – talk to us today to migrate your servers!